We support scanner's from these vendors:
Here is a detailed list of scanner models currently supported by EzeScan.
Scanner drivers that we can support:
Your scanner may support 1 or more of these drivers. Refer to the scanner vendors Scanner Technical Specification sheet.
Features to consider when selecting the right scanner:
- Minimum and maximum document paper size (A4, A3, other)
- Simplex vs Duplex (single sided vs double sided)
- Scanner speed (PPM - pages per minute/IPM - images per minute)
- Scanner speed in black & white, grayscale and colour modes
- Can you scan in landscape mode? It's faster to do this.
- Correctly size the ADF (50,100, 250, 500, 500+ sheets)
- Look for automated features (auto paper size, auto colour detection, auto threshold detection)
- Ultrasonic multi feed detection and paper jam handling
- Warranty offered (3 months, 12 months, extended)
- Service delivery (is it return to base or onsite?)
- Availability and cost of consumables such as cleaning kits and roller kits
- How often will the consumables need to be replaced?
- Are you back scanning? (large backlog with high volumes for months)
- Or are you day forward scanning? (lower volumes per day)
- Shorten a back scanning project timeframe by short term renting several scanning workstations (PC+ software + high volume scanners)
- Do you need seamless integration with ECM, EDRMS, Finance or other backend systems?