Do you want to get your questions answered, or be shown how to use a feature in EzeScan, or need a problem resolved fast?
This usually be done whilst you are on the phone, or later at an agreed time.
EzeScan support staff use a product called GoToMeeting to provide customers with remote assistance.
Basically GoToMeeting allows an EzeScan Support Technician to remotely view your computer desktop. It makes it so much easier and faster for us to resolve any issues you are having,
All of our Support Technicians have their own individual GoToMeeting accounts, so you never have to wait for them to share accounts.
Our Support Technicians have direct access to our Software Developers in our R&D team, so they can always get quick answers as to how something should work and also are able to log software defect issues with R&D for rapid repair. If required R&D provide a quick turnaround of issues by releasing rapid repair program hotfixes on our website downloads area.
We are very experienced in delivering support via remote access. With over 750 customers worldwide and 1000's of installed seats of EzeScan remote access allows us to provide a superior level of service to each of our valued customers.
Here's how it works.
- An EzeScan staff member will send you a meeting invitation, either by email or IM,
- Click the link in the invitation, then download the GoToMeeting software and join the meeting.
- GoToMeeting does not install software permanently on your computer, and does not require administrative privileges to run.
- It does not usually require any reconfiguration of any networking hardware or routers at your office.
- You completely control how much access our support staff have to your PC (either 'view only' or 'full remote control')
- Once you exit the meeting, EzeScan staff can no longer access your machine.
- Documentation and support for GoToMeeting is available from the GoToMeeting Support page.