You are here
EzeScan AUDIT Administrator Training Course
The 2-hour day EzeScan AUDIT Administrator Training Course provides the students with the relevant information that will allow them to administer and operate the EzeScan AUDIT software. This will allow them to create EzeScan jobtypes that produce statistical information that can be analysed by other programs.
This EzeScan AUDIT Administrator Training Course is taught using the relevant sections from the EzeScan User Guide.
- EzeScan PRO Administrator Training.
A typical AUDIT Administrator Training Course Agenda is shown below.
9.00 – 09:15
- Overview of the EzeScan+ PRO Module suite (PRO, AUDIT).
- Overview of Product Licensing.
- Overview of Resources available on OI website.
09:15 – 09:30
- Supported platforms.
- Product Installation from EzeScan CD.
- License Installation.
- License Upgrades.
09:30 – 10.30
- Explain what the purposes of job types are.
- Explain how to configure a job type to use the AUDIT module.
- Explain each type of data collected by the AUDIT module.
- Review progress by having students create 2 sample job types using OCR.
10:30 – 10:50
- Review of implementation issues.
- When should you use EzeScan AUDIT?
- When should you use another product?
- Logging a support call.
- Installing an upgrade or patch update.
10:50 – 11:00
- Summary of all items covered.