You are here
EzeScan ICR Administrator Training Course
The 2-hour day EzeScan ICR Administrator Training Course provides the students with the relevant information that will allow them to administer and operate the EzeScan ICR software. This will allow them to create EzeScan jobtypes that can process forms that contain handprint zones.
This EzeScan ICR Administrator Training Course is taught using the relevant sections from the EzeScan KFI User Guide.
- EzeScan PRO Administrator Training.
- EzeScan KFI Administrator Training.
A typical ICR Administrator Training Course Agenda is shown below.
9.00 – 09:15
- Overview of the EzeScan+ PRO Module suite (PRO, KFI, ICR, UPLOAD).
- Overview of Product Licensing.
- Overview of Resources available on OI website.
09:15 – 09:30
- Supported platforms.
- Product Installation from EzeScan CD.
- License Installation.
- License Upgrades.
09:30 – 10.30
- Explain what the purposes of job types are.
- Explain what the purposes of KFI types are.
- Explain the difference between OCR, OMR, ICR and BCR zones in KFi.
- Explain how to configure a KFI ICR zone.
- Review progress by having students create 2 sample job types using KFI and ICR.
10:30 – 10:50
- Review of implementation issues.
- When should you use EzeScan ICR?
- When should you use another product?
- Logging a support call.
- Installing an upgrade or patch update.
10:50 – 11:00
- Summary of all items covered.