You are here
44. Why won't my Ricoh IS200E or IS760 scanner scan properly in black And white?
Here's what you need to do to get it working.
- Start EzeScan
- Press F2 to start the Operator Actions form.
- Select the job you want to fix.
- On the scan tab, set Threshold to zero (0). This disables this setting.
- Set Brightness to 128 and Contrast to 128.
- On the enhancement tab, tick the Despeckle 1x1 option.
- Save those settings.
- Repeat steps 3-8 for as many job types that you have setup.
That should fix the problem and you should now be able to scan okay in black & white.Direct link to FAQ