You are here
45. How can I get KFI UPLOAD Docushare to create sub collections using dir 1, dir 2, dir 3 syntax?
In KFI follow these simple rules for the zone that will contain the DS Folder value.
- Use a leading backslash (e.g. \Initial Top Level Collection A or \Clients)
- Use \ between each collection name (e.g. \Clients\Invoices\2006\ACME)
- The top level collection name must be an existing root level collection in DocuShare. In the example above the \Initial Top Level Collection A collection was renamed as \Clients
- When EzeScan processes the collection structure it will automatically create any sub collections that don't exist.